With South Yorkshire set to move into tighter Tier 3 COVID-19 restrictions at the weekend, here is the latest guidance with regards to how it will affect Toolstation NCEL matches in that area.
In line with the latest guidance that was issued by the Football Association last week (click here for that full info
), this is the current situation:
* All games can go ahead as planned;
* Players are safe to travel into and out of Tier 3 areas as it is considered that they are going to a "place of work";
* Home fans are allowed at Tier 3 area games but must socially distance and adhere to the "Rule of 6";
* Away fans are allowed but are being advised to follow Government guidance and not travel into and out of Tier 3 areas;
* No confirmation on clubhouses but it is assumed they must remain closed in line with the Government's guidance on pubs and restaurants.
We will hope to have more detailed information following a conference call with the FA that is due to take place on Thursday evening.
Should there be any changes to the advice, we will announce them via our website and our usual social media channels.
We thank all fans and clubs for their patience and assistance during what is a constantly changing situation within the Toolstation NCEL area.
Please note, that updated guidance has been given. Click here to go to the 23rd October update.