| League | Rules | National League System | General Meetings
Rules | FA National League System Rules - Season 2017/18
List of Rules:
2. Membership Requirements
3. Membership - Annual Subscription
4. Power of the Board
5. Interests in More Than One Club
7. Club Colours
8. Playing of Matches
9. Registered Intermediaries
10. Financial Records
11. Football Creditors
12. Champion, Relegation
13. Insolvency Provisions
14. Match Officials
15. Withdrawal of Clubs
16. Protests, Appeals
17. Misconduct of Clubs, Officers, Players
19. Alterations to Rules
20. Admission Charges
21. Long Service
22. Centenary Awards
23. Playing Surfaces
25. Medical Personnel
26. Player Transfers Between Clubs
27. Provision for Membership Form to be Signed By Each Club Each Playing Season
28. Provision for Full and Associate Members
29. Promotion Agreements
30. General Meetings
31. Management Board
32. Competition Officers
Latest Rule Changes
30. GENERAL MEETINGS
30.1 The Annual General Meeting, of which FOURTEEN days’ notice shall be given, shall be held at the earliest suitable date in June. The League shall be governed at the Annual General Meeting or at any special meeting by one representative from each of the Full Member Clubs. Not less than fifteen representatives to form a quorum. All resolutions except those relating to a change of Rule shall be carried by a simple majority.
30.2 The order of business shall be:-
1. The Minutes of the preceding Annual General Meeting and any other special general meetings to be confirmed and matters arising therefrom dealt with.
2. Report by President and/or Chairman.
3. Adoption of Standing Orders.
4. Presentation and adoption of the Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts.
5. Reports by the Business Secretaries of the League.
6. Report by the Competition Secretary.
7. Election of clubs for ensuing season.
8. Election of Officers.
9. Election of Auditors.
10. Alteration to Rules.
11. Draw for Challenge Cup Competitions.
12. Other business of which due notice of four weeks shall have been given to the Board.
30.3 An audited Balance Sheet as at the 31st March each year shall be submitted at the Annual General Meeting.
30.4 On the Competition Secretary receiving a requisition signed by not less than one third of the Full Members of the League, he shall convene a Special General Meeting. He shall also convene a meeting at any time upon being directed to do so by the Board. Under normal circumstances 14 days’ notice shall be given of all such Special General Meetings but in emergencies, where the nature of the business does not make this practicable, the 14 days’ notice may be waived and the meeting called as directed by the Emergency Committee.
30.5 No alteration in the Rules shall be made until they have been approved by The Football Association. Alterations in rules shall only be made at the Annual General Meeting and at a Special General Meeting convened under Rule 6 for that purpose. Any alteration to the rules must be supported by at least two-thirds of those present and eligible to vote at such meeting.